Gluten Free Mexican Chicken Courgette & Yellow Pepper Pasta with shavings of cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream 😻
- Slice the chicken and pop a little bit of olive oil in a wok and gently brown off the chicken
- Pop in the chopped courgette and yellow peppers, after a couple of minutes of stirring, making sure the middle of the chicken is cooked, pop in the mexican chicken fajita mix (i used El Passo mild herb mix)
- Whilst the peppers and courgettes are cooking, boil the kettle and pop the gluten free pasta on for the allocated time as indicated on the packet.
- Move the wok to low heat, drain off the pasta when ready and add the drained pasta in the wok and stir on high heat for a couple of minutes until mixed together.
- Put on the plate and add a dollop of soured cream dip on the edge for a little extra flavour