Fashion, Foodie, Beauty Spoonie & everything in between
Blog Uno - Little bit of History!
August 15, 2015
So I had actually originally started writing my blogs, 3 in total, back in May 2015 but never actually got round to posting them (#procrastinator).
I started this blog for many reasons...
1. I like to talk a lot of rubbish, about anything. And everything.
2. Growing up, it would have been SO MUCH better if i'd had access to the internet and blogs about people going through similar experiences and make some new friends (Awwwww)
3. I have had to adapt my life, I want to share how I have done this and most importantly remain POSITIVE!
4. I would like to put my only qualification (Hair & Beauty) to good use 10 years later! Always knew it would come in handy one day.
I wanted to share my experiences on the various tests I was having but it happened SUPER quickly so I now have most of my diagnosis'! Big WOOP!
SO! Below are a list of my current diseases/conditions/illnesses/bla bla bla, I'm sure i've forgotten some or will be adding to them over time! I'll try and do a blog on each about how it affects me and also how I came to the diagnosis and the tests involved - all weird and wonderful! Or less wonderful, more just weird.
- Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Iron, Vitamin D deficiency
PLEASEEEEE do let me know if you know of some better websites I can refer to above for anyone who wants some more info on them!
I'll also be making some Vlogs soon (if I can stop cringing at the sound of my voice) about various make-up and hair techniques I have picked up on both for the majority of the population and also & my fellow unqiue disease/conditions/illness/bla bla bla friends!