BEFORE I START....
Thank YOU for reading my blog!
My names Louise, I'm originally from Essex in the UK but have recently moved across the pond to Auckland, New Zealand!
I worked in the city in London for 5 years until my health took a bit of a downwards slide... HOWEVER! Had that not have happened I would not be doing everything I am now.
So what is this page for?! Well you can expect to see posts about Hair, Beauty, Makeup, Fashion, Outfits, Health, Fitness and just about anything really!
If you'd like to know what conditions I have, please see below :)
I have so far been diagnosed with the following conditions:
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome ( Dysautonomia )
- Chiari Malformation
- Anterior Nerve Entrapment Syndrome ( Neuropathy )
- Mast Cell Activation Disorder ( Immunological )
- Scoliosis ( Structural , Spinal )
- MEFV Familial Mediterranean Fever ( autoinflammatory )
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- B12 , Folic Acid , Iron , Calcium, Vitamin D Deficient
- Cervical Anterolisthesis ( musculoskeletal )
- Annular Tear (DDD)
- Reactive Hypoglycemia
- Gilberts Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Glandular Fever
- Chronic Urticaria
Sometimes it can be quite a lonely place suffering from Chronic Illnesses! So I hope this blog helps someone who may be going through the same thing, I'd love to hear from you if you are!